Wednesday, September 13, 2006

High Utah Desert...

I have been down in Enterprise testing kids again...It has been nice to be outside in the pinion/juniper trees again. I have kind of missed being out in the forests of Utah...

I saw a lot of deer, 3 coyotes (two of which were HUGE), wild turkeys, and a funky lizard or snake that was bright blue all the way down its back...I have never seen something like that before. I couldn't tell if it was a snake or lizard, even though it was less than 3 feet away...It was just gliding across the pine needles, then disappeared into the brush. Anyone know what it was (it wasn't a blue-bellied lizard)...

I got a sunburn on my legs and face, but learned that I need to take sunscreen...actually, I had sunscreen in the XTerra, but didn't know it until the second day.

I just got home at 2:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home