Saturday, September 02, 2006

psych testing in the wilderness...

I went to the wilderness near the Utah/Nevada border this past Monday for my new job...It is going to be interesting. We do psychological testing on kids who are in wilderness programs, and we do the testing IN THE WILDERNESS. We sit on little camp chairs very close to the ground and do IQ, Achievement, and Rorschach testing. It is nice to get out into the woods, see nature, and get a suntan. :) I think I am really going to enjoy this job.

I have to go to Duchesne next week to complete testing on a kid there.

I am not sure how fun testing will be in the winter, but from what I understand, we do it in our vehicles. :) I guess all of that is why the company is able to charge a bit more for the testing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home