Monday, August 14, 2006

New Job Opportunity...

Well, I received two calls today from psychologists with whom I had left messages. One said to email my resume and curriculum vita and they would call me back as they do "lots of testing." The second offered me $800-$1200 per assessment based on my skills and report-writing ability. That is at least $500 better per assessment than the other place I said I would be working previously. Apparently, there is no shortage of testing at this site and I think I am either going to have to tell the other guy something better came up, or see if he will offer me more money per assessment. If I can do just two assessments per week, that is $6,400 per month...That is serious cash...I just have to make sure it doesn't interfere with my dissertation...(my data analysis is almost done..I think...I have to review it with a statistician). No, I won't send you loan money so don't bother asking... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger PsychDoctor said...

I can easily do two assessments per week... :) They will probably take me about 10 hours each to do...

8/17/2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

Cause I am prohibited by law from claiming full-time student status and working 40 hours a week...Plus I need to work on the dissertation...duh...

8/19/2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

Don't talk to her like that...."duh" isn't nice. And, yeah, get that dissertation done!!!

8/22/2006 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home