Friday, August 25, 2006

The horse bited my hand...

I took the little girls to Chase's football practice the other day to wait for a parent meeting. To pass the time, we were feeding two mules grass and maple leaves. After feeding them for about half an hour, I told the girls to come with me to try and find Chase. I walked about 20 yards and heard the 2-year old screaming. I turned around and the mule had her hand in its mouth and was pulling her arm through the chain-link fence. I thought it was chewing on her hand the way she was crying. I ran over and extracted her hand...luckily, the mule was just sucking on her hand, not chewing. She was so upset and kept saying, "The horsey bited my hand..." I told her that he didn't bite it, but was sucking on it. She said, "Yeah, the horsey sucked my hand..." We had to go wash off the stinky horse saliva, but otherwise, she seemed okay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home