Thursday, August 17, 2006

Monsters in the sky...

I was rocking my two-year-old before I put her to bed last night. She was telling me that she was scared of monsters. I told her there were no such things as monsters. She then said she was scared of the monsters in the sky. I told her there were no such things as monsters in the sky. She then asked, "Is that impossible?" and I assured her that it was...She seemed satisfied by this and agreed to go to sleep.

Where do little kids pick up words like impossible? and use them correctly in a sentence?

1 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

Whatever, I've seen tons of monsters in the sky. You should have used the Gary Larson approach.

"Now dear, be quiet or I'll have to knock three times and summon the floating head of death."

8/17/2006 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home