Sunday, September 24, 2006

Busted...

Yesterday, K**** went to her friends' house. I dropped her off, and she was upset I wouldn't let her drive there with the kids in the car (she isn't that good of a driver and I wouldn't want to put their lives at risk)... We then picked up the twins' friend who lives nearby and went to Hogle Zoo...When I was dropping the twins off at their friend's house later on to watch a movie, and started heading home, I drove past a stop sign, looked to make sure the other person was stopped, and saw a shocked, familiar face behind the wheel, putting her hands to her mouth...I drove about a block, turned around and followed them. I saw K*** jump out of the car, run to the back seat and switch places with her friend C****. I followed them a few blocks, flashed my lights and they finally pulled over. I told K to get her things because she had to come home. She had the gall to ask, "For what?"

Anyhow, she won't be going over there for a while...

And what are the chances that I would actually catch her at that moment??? I actually wonder if maybe she was going to have an accident or something so I was placed there in that moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home