Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday 8.1.10


I got up kind of early today (just before 9 on a weekend) and went to the wedding of two friends from work. It was a nice ceremony. I took some pics of them...but they had some really high class wedding photographers there that looked like they were doing an exceptionally good job.

Afterwards, I came home and edited photos...posted them, and then got a call to go play softball with the stake. I hit some nice hits, but didn't get a home run. I also caught about 6-7 fly balls in center field. I wish I had been this athletic in Little League. :)

Edited some more shots of the wedding...

and I fed the girls cereal for dinner because I am too lazy to make anything...


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Inklings said...

Saturday was 7-31-10. Hope you didn't put the wrong date on a poster or anything.

8/02/2010 9:18 AM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

yeah...I realized that yesterday. I swear they had 8/1/2010 on some of their wedding things...maybe not though...

8/03/2010 12:09 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I like his hat, it gives it a 1920's like feel :)

8/03/2010 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home