Monday, July 05, 2010

Tourette's Syndrome...

I took my two youngest girls to basketball the other night because the like to play on the stage while I play. There was a guy there who has a tendency to cuss at times and occasionally catches himself and says things like "FUUUUU-dge," etc.

Afterwards, the girls told me that they had heard him saying bad words. I explained to them that I think there is something wrong with him. He seems somewhat odd and I think he might have a mild form of Tourette's Syndrome. They asked me what Tourette's Syndrome was. I told them it was when people would swear all the time and that they couldn't help it. They asked, "Oh, you mean like Grandpa?"

Ha ha ha.....I thought that was soooo funny.... :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

ROFL that is hilarious!

7/05/2010 12:24 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

ROFL That's hilarious!!!

7/06/2010 8:51 AM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

Bwahahahahaha!

7/06/2010 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home