Friday, April 24, 2009

Rib City Barbecue

My friends/ex-coworkers from Foothill Treatment Center took me to lunch to celebrate my passing of the EPPP and becoming a licensed psychologist. It was fun to see them and talk with them for such a long time. Although I really like the people I work with now, I sometimes miss the comaraderie of working with multiple people in a residential setting where you interact with co-workers more frequently and have more funny experiences together upon which you can reminisce later.

The food was pretty good too...We all had the baby back ribs special....

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

I really enjoy our office environment. There are bad days, but for the most part we do ok.

4/24/2009 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home