Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mean Girls...

So, Abby came in the other day and was wearing light brown capris, a turquoise shirt, and a white shirt over it. I told her I didn't think it matched very well, but she was sure it did. She came home from school that night and was sad because she had overheard some girls in class making fun of her for not matching. Why do little girls have to be so rude? Abby said, "When I heard them saying that, I wanted to say something snotty back to them, but then I thought that I have been baptized and should be nice."

She also told me, "Dad, I know I shouldn't tattle about everything, but I heard the girls talking and Brittany was saying that she doesn't like it when you cut your hair because it makes your head look so fat, and Kaila laughed and said, 'Yeah.' I didn't like it because they were making fun of you." I told her, "That is okay, but some day they will wonder why I left them out of my will..." :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

Maybe I would have to see it, but the brown and white are neutrals, and the turquoise was the "punch of color". I think from the advice they give on "What not to wear", she matched! :)

4/23/2009 10:32 AM  
Blogger Inklings said...

I think she matched, too. When I go in to Maurice's they put those colors together all the time now.

4/24/2009 7:08 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

I wear those colors all the time together. She just needs a blue, white and brown necklace to accessorize. ;)

4/24/2009 5:38 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

poor thing she's such a good girl! :)

4/27/2009 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home