Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Yard Work

Although I love Spring, I do not love yardwork. This weekend was the first weekend we could really do yardwork, so that is what we did. I confess Melissa did much more than I did...We weeded the side of the house and put down mulch. I got rid of some big clumps of crabgrass and filled in some holes around our fence. Melissa's hands hurt so much by night that she couldn't fall asleep. :(

Saturday night, we went out past Eagle Mountain and had a bonfire with our friends, the Cannons. It was really fun. I love bonfires and want to do more of them this summer.

Work is slow today...the two evaluations promised to me last week are going to the new child psychologist to get her some work. I did pick up another eval today from American Fork, but it will only be a $200 evaluation for ADHD. I am heading down to Lehi in a minute to do a recertification evaluation for DSPD...should be interesting. Hope I get busier...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

i don't know if her pain was from blisters or joints, but sometimes my hands hurt at the end of the day - you should rub them for her :)

4/21/2009 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did... :)

4/21/2009 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home