Sunday, September 07, 2008

Senior Pictures







These photos are from a photoshoot I did earlier today...I have not done a lot of photoshoots, but have been thinking about doing some professionally as I know these are high quality shots. Contact me if interested in senior pictures or other photo portfolios...I can do the shoots for a reasonable rate and will provide a CD with all of the original and edited photos with a copyright release so you can print as many photos as you desire from the CD

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Kris said...

What a beautiful girl. I think you should take all of your kids out and do photo shoots of them all, not just for senior pictures. Maybe wait a few more weeks until fall. :) I love fall pictures. That being said, feel free to come up and take pictures of my kids. When are you going to have me for Christmas??? :)

9/08/2008 8:04 AM  
Blogger Nene said...

What great pictures! She is a beautiful girl! You are really a great photographer. I'm really sorry we couldn't get everyone together this summer for at least one day to take a photo. Next time we'll just take it of whoever is there.

9/08/2008 10:01 AM  
Blogger RebeckerOnline said...

Too bad you aren't out this way. (-: I have a big event coming up, but I got a photographer for it since they are in my area. Hope all is well. I'll see if any of my cousins out that way need your services.

9/08/2008 4:05 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

My babies are growing up! I feel joy and panic at the same time!! :)

9/09/2008 8:09 PM  
Blogger ~Kris said...

When you do Alexys' post them, too. I think they are great.

9/12/2008 12:19 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

She's such a pretty girl! They turned out great...can't wait to see her twin's. :)
*L*

9/12/2008 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home