Friday, October 26, 2007

Don't look at my precious hair Daddy!!!

Well, I got up this morning around 7 AM to get the little ones off to school/preschool. As I was getting ready to dress my 3-year old, she ran over to the closet, faced me with her arms spread out to block my view and said, "Don't look at my precious hair! Don't look at my precious hair, Daddy!" I looked over and saw a pair of scissors on the floor, and a wad of her hair in her shoe holder. :( Last night after I sent her to bed, she must have gone into her closet and snipped off all of her bangs and a little off the left side too...It looks horrible. You will all get a chance to see it in the Christmas card we send out this year, because her hair grows so slowly that it still will look funny by then...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Kris said...

Oh No!!!
It's something that every little girl has to do, though.
At least four or five times.

10/27/2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Powers Mommy said...

Ha! I think your previous poster is right... every kid has got to do that. I wonder when A&M are going to get out the scissors....

11/02/2007 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home