Monday, September 10, 2007

George Burn Lips...

I just realized that if I don't stop sucking on ice all day long, I am going to get smoker's lips...yes, those horrible sad perpendicular lines surrounding my mouth in all directions. How sad that I have a smoker's face and have never smoked a day in my life. I guess I can take consolation that I don't have smoker's lungs... :)

Click on link above to see what I will look like when I am 40....

Or copy and paste this link into your web browser...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

I hate to say this, but it looks a little like your Dad, in which case ice has less to do with it than genetics. :P

9/10/2007 10:18 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

May I interest you in some Mary Kay anti-aging lip primer? j/k But it really does work. ***L***

9/12/2007 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee...maybe I should try some. :)

9/12/2007 3:52 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

If you look like that in a mere 7 years, you are on your own!! LMAO

10/22/2007 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home