Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Breaking and Entry...

"I have called this meeting with the student council because we have had some recent reports of kids breaking into the school at night."

The entire student council sat there with feigned shock on their faces.

"This is a very serious problem and we want it to stop." the principal continued. "That is why we are asking you, the student council, to keep your eyes and ears open. If you happen to be driving by the school at night, look to see if you can see suspicious lights. If you hear anything about kids breaking into the school, let us know."

Everyone gravely nodded their heads in unison...the mood was sober.

"Okay, well that is all we wanted to talk about. You are dismissed to go to your classes."

The student council slowly filed into the hallways...with a feeling of relief. It had been one of the funnest group dates ever, the squirt gun fight they had in the school last Saturday night.

*In retrospect, I think the principal knew it was most of us that had been in the school, and wanted to let us know in a nice way that it was unacceptable...I wonder which person on the date ratted us out... :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

Is this a self confession?

1/10/2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

I believe it is a self confession, it should have been titled as such

1/10/2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

Sounds like someone's caught the case of high school reminiscence

1/10/2007 5:53 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

Well...after reading flieswithoutwing's blog, I thought I would write some about good old BHS... :)

1/10/2007 11:34 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

And, unlike my friends, at least I never broke into the school to change my grades...

1/10/2007 11:42 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

So, I married an ex-con? Great. And, what about the hanging? LOL

1/12/2007 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home