Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pulling a fast one???

I work in a drug rehabilitation/detox center. The other day a guy told me that he was working and had to do a UA for his job. He stated that he stopped using drugs 14 days before the scheduled UA. He was still worried about not passing the UA, so one of his friends said, "I'm clean. I'll pee in this condom and you can take it in and use this urine." He did, popped a hole in the condom, and poured it into the cup. He took it out and the temperature was 75 degrees. They tested it anyway and it came up dirty for methamphetamine. :) The funny thing is that his urine was probably completely clean after 2 weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger deputymomof6 said...

That IS justice... I love it. :)

12/30/2006 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home