Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Blood Cubic Zirconia...

My wife hasn't worn her wedding ring in several years as it cuts into her finger. Instead, she wears a Cubic Zirconia ring that we purchased on QVC a few years ago. She has received many more compliments on that CZ ring than she ever did on her real diamond.

For Christmas, I bought her another CZ ring, as her other one lost one of the small stones to the side of the larger stone (QVC is in the process now of replacing it). One of her coworkers came over today when she had it on. He was shocked at how nice it was and asked the question we always get when someone sees her QVC rings--"Is that real?" Again, we never received those questions with her much more expensive real diamond ring.

So I stated, "If I was to get married again, I wouldn't waste my money on a diamond. I'd just get a cubic zirconia ring."

Her coworker didn't think that was the best thing to say at the moment...

1 Comments:

Blogger deputymomof6 said...

LOL, I thought that it was funny. I wasn't offended, so who cares what he thinks.....

12/27/2006 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home