Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Green Meteors and Ham...

Tonight, on my way home from Laverkin, I saw a huge green fireball in the western sky...It was streaking from about 110 degrees from the south...I guess fireballs are quite rare and I feel lucky to have seen it. The last time I saw fireballs, I was only 7 or 8-years old. We were leaving President Bradshaw's house in Phillipsburg Montana and saw a red fireball, followed by a green or blue fireball. My dad said something about them maybe landing in Stuart Lake, but obviously they just burned up in the atmosphere. They are cool though...

2 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

You didn't see any red fire balls when you roomed with Glen?

11/29/2006 7:50 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

No, but from what I hear, he saw yours..."Hey are you Howie's brother" at the urinal... :)

11/29/2006 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home