Saturday, June 19, 2010

Shopping takes forever...

My sister S is shopping for flowers with my sister MM. S said that she can't find the right flowers and is going from store to store. She said MM is probably annoyed with her for taking so long.

It reminded me of when we were kids and mom would run into Mike's Foodtown for groceries. She'd always say, "Wait right here, I'll just be a second." Those "seconds" would sometimes take forever. We started a saying whenever she'd leave the car:

"Mom's seconds are minutes and her minutes are hours." :)

I am taking the little girls on a hike to Red Pine Lake or Lake Blanche today...should be fun...

3 Comments:

Blogger Inklings said...

And now I would get reported to DCFS for doing that, but back then everyone did it. You should have behaved better in the stores, then you could have come in. :0)

6/19/2010 12:14 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

This is a cute memory. :) MM probably felt the same way today! lol

6/19/2010 3:08 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

maybe she was on God's time ;> LOL

6/21/2010 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home