Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Melissa's Birthday

Waking up next to a 40-year-old woman wasn't as scary as I thought it would be... :)

We had fun on her birthday. We planted the garden, sprayed yard for weeds/wasps, then went to Gardner Village. I loved, loved, LOVED my prime rib sandwich at Archibald's restaurant. Took a few pictures. We had a bonfire and smores instead of cake...I thought it was nice. I wish we could have done something nicer for such a milestone, but as usual, we can't afford it... :(

Happy 40th, and here's to at least 40 more...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

I hope she had a fun time! She doesn't look 40...what are you scared for? lol

6/01/2010 4:56 PM  
Blogger Inklings said...

You ought to be scared of her after making all those comments on FB and your blog. :0)

6/02/2010 6:52 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

S'mores sound way better than cake! I hope she had a great birthday! :)

6/02/2010 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home