Saturday, April 10, 2010

Engagement

My baby sister got engaged yesterday. They asked me to come take pictures of them. I was taking a bunch of pictures and then they went out onto a boat dock so I could get pictures of them and their reflections. Her boyfriend said something like, "Ryan, stay there and get a picture of this." I thought for a second that he was going to throw her in or something. He got down on his knee, pulled out the ring and proposed. I got some good pictures of the actual proposal and reaction to it. :) I am excited for them and I'm glad that he seems like a nice, intelligent, and fun person.

Couple utah lake background

This was taken about 30 minutes after the proposal...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nene said...

I'm so happy for her - they make a cute couple! How cool that they got you to take pictures of it!

4/12/2010 3:33 AM  
Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

Thanks for taking and posting the pictures. They will always love them.

4/12/2010 6:45 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I'm excited that you got pictures of the proposal and reaction too, they are just so cute, and what a great thing to have to show their future kids! :D

4/12/2010 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home