Saturday, January 23, 2010

State Road 68

Drove out to State Road 68 today for about 90 minutes...

Highway south of saratoga springs

STate road 68 2

STate road 68 3

trees along shore of utah lake frozen blue mountain

white crowned sparrow immature on green metal 2

house sparrow in a bush crop

redtailed hawk launches from tele pole crop

redtailed hawk in a messy tree crop

redtailed hawk has launched from pole crop

prairie falcon flying away

prairie falcon stares at me saratoga 2

american kestrel dives

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Inklings said...

What? You didn't take a picture of the dead penguin to post?

1/24/2010 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried... Couldn't find it

1/24/2010 2:48 PM  
Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

I love your pictures of the raptors---guess I just like the top of teh food chain the best ;=)

1/24/2010 4:40 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I love road pictures, they are one of my top favs!

1/25/2010 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home