Sunday, January 10, 2010

Great sunset tonight

Even though I have been somewhat down in the dumps, I was glad that after I drove to the Holiday Gas Station to pump up my car tire so I could fix it I went out to the American Fork Boat Harbor (wow...that sentence was so long it is probably a run-on sentence). The sunset and colors on the ice were really nice... :) Here are a few of my favorite pics...

American fork boat harbor sunset utah lake

American fork boat harbor sunset utah lake 3

icy crack along utah lake af boat harbor

Check out my flickr photostream for more...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

These are incredible!!

1/11/2010 6:02 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

the colors are amazing in these!

1/11/2010 8:03 AM  
Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

I'm glad you did too---these are great pictures.

1/11/2010 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home