Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Random

I have been super busy at work the last 2-3 weeks and it looks like the business will keep rolling in...that is good news. I have several new contracts with Utah County schools/programs and hope to start doing more evaluations down here. If I got busy enough in Utah County, I could cut back on days spent in Salt Lake City and I could avoid the commute...

Miranda seems to be enjoying the new babysitter. She seems to be a sweet lady who is on the ball and a good mom to her kids.

I have been making a concerted effort to fish more the last week or two. I am exploring the lower part of American Fork Canyon now that the water has receded some in the river. Still has a lot of really deep pools that go up to my waist...

I have been receiving a lot of referrals at work specifically for me. It is nice when people like your work and show appreciation with return business.

Our 10 year anniversary is coming up on the 18th. I really should plan something special..or should I leave that up to the wife to plan? :)

What gift is supposed to be given at a 10 year anniversary? I will have to google that...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger PsychDoctor said...

Ha...Pewter...I don't think I will get away with giving a pewter gift... :)

9/08/2009 3:50 PM  
Blogger Nene said...

You can never go wrong with diamonds :0)

9/09/2009 3:51 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

maybe a nice getaway weekend? :) congrats on the anniversary and the personal referrals that's awesome! :)

9/09/2009 7:37 AM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

Get her a gigolo

9/09/2009 11:41 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

You should definitely suggest something - dinner, dancing...a weekend of romancing?

9/15/2009 9:01 AM  
Blogger Lightning Strikes said...

I think you should plan something! A nice dinner out or something!! And get her a sweet gift!

9/15/2009 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home