Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updates...dog/temple work

Well, Melissa asked if we could get one more puppy...an adorable little miniature dachsund for only $75...I caved in, because I think dachsunds are adorable...so now we have 4 dogs... :( I want to name her Penny, but Melissa thinks that is a "fat girl's name." If any Pennys read this blog, I apologize...

We did Melissa's temple work for her ancestors today...the guy officiating at the baptismal font said that the only place he knew of that pronounced our last name the way I pronounced it was Panguitch. He was a Brother Walker from Bryce Canyon and said he bought lots of groceries from my grandparents at the SUE. He wanted to know if Aunt Fern was still living. I told him I thought she was, but I wasn't sure...is she??? I told him Grandma was still alive and he was shocked...

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

So where are the pictures? ;)

6/11/2009 9:18 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

i love looking at dachschunds (owning them - not so much) so please post pictures!!! :)

6/12/2009 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took some cute pics this morning, but they were in RAW format (I usually shoot JPG format, so not sure why that setting changed)...I can't post until I bet back to my Photoshop CS3 at home on Sunday... :(

6/12/2009 11:12 AM  
Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

Fern is still alive but has Alzheimers pretty bad. Fern and Mom are only a few months apart in age with Mom being older.

6/12/2009 8:37 PM  
Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

Tell the guy who told you the only place that pronounces it that way is Panguitch you can tell him that he should go to New York City and to Jacksonville, Florida. Both have streets named that and pronounced just like we pronounce it.

6/12/2009 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home