Saturday, November 15, 2008

Abby's Joke

There are two stories you need to know to understand this joke....

The first is that when we took Abby out for her Birthday Dinner to Applebees the other day, she told us a funny joke. Knock Knock, Who's there?, Interrupting Cow, Interrupting c-----, Moo!!!

The second story is that I worked until 7 last night and then we took the kids to the movie Madagascar 2. It was Abby's birthday a few days ago so we went to Walmart afterwards to spend her bday money. We were there about 30 minutes. I was looking at magazines, then went to find Melissa. We were all standing by the apples and it seemed that we were just standing there--so I said, "Let's go." Melissa got very annoyed at me, so I left with Miranda rather than listen to the griping and feeling annoyed that we were just standing around (luckily had a second car as I had just left work).

So, this morning, Abby goes up to Melissa and says, "Knock Knock"
"Who's There?"
"Interrupting Ryan"
"Interrupting Ry---"
"CAn we go yet, shopping is boring!!!"

:)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

LOL that's funny

11/15/2008 9:55 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

Cute. :)

11/15/2008 5:37 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

The punch line she told me was "I am done, so I am leaving." LOL

11/16/2008 5:49 PM  
Blogger Lightning Strikes said...

LOL LOVE her...She's cute!! Tell her late happy birthday from me!

11/17/2008 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home