Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fly-fishing & Fablehaven

I went flyfishing today on the American Fork River...Still a little high due to continued run-off, but more fishable than it was last week. I decided to nymph today because of hte high water...caught about 6-7 in 2 hours...not the greatest, but fun to get out of the house for a bit...

I also read all three Fablehaven books this week...The author, Brandon Mull, lives in our ward, so I thought I should see what all the fuss is about. The first book was good, but not as well written as 2 and 3. If you read book 1 and didn't like it very well, make sure you check out his other 2 books. They are very well written, fun, interesting, and full of adventure.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

I went mountain biking today. My back only started hurting twice - both times were near crashes. I had to go a lot slower than I normally would because I was more wary of wiping out, but still. It's good to get out of the house.

7/13/2008 12:14 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

I also read the books, one a day. I thought that they were great. Now that I am bedridden, I finally read the final Harry Potter. Did not end like I had expected it to. :)

7/15/2008 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home