Thursday, June 19, 2008

I don't get it...


Today when I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy a friend a wedding gift certificate, I saw a U of U doormat. I don't get the idea of having a doormat with a college team logo on it...I mean, isn't a doormat something that society frowns on? They call abused women doormats, people always refer to a person as a doormat if they let others walk all over him or her, etc... So, is the U of U doormat for BYU fans? or for Utes? It seems like many BYU fans would like nothing more than to wipe their mud, grass, dirt, and dog mess all over a U of U doormat....and then watch their football team do the same thing next Fall... :)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nene said...

I agree and have pondered this - which is why I don't have a doormat.

6/20/2008 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home