Saturday, December 01, 2007

Sore back...

I feel like I pinched a nerve in my back right between my shoulder blades. It was hurting for 3 days, and on Friday, I decided I couldn't take the pain anymore and went to a chiropractor. He massaged it, tried to crack it several ways, hooked me up to a machine that shocked the muscles, etc. None of it helped. He told me I was extremely tense and that it wouldn't budge...that night it was still hurting on my way to the work Christmas party...My wife asked, "Why don't you just take 800 mg of Ibuprofen?" I did, and the pain dissipated...I think I could have saved myself the $35 fee for the visit if I had just remembered that 4 ibuprofens work as a muscle relaxer/anti-inflammatory agent.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

Yeah and if you add 1/2 half of an Extra Strength Tylenol to the 4 Ibuprophen it will speed the anti inflammatory into your system and the pain will go away faster---good pain recipe thanks to Dr. Robinson when I was on a fire in Idaho.

12/02/2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

I wish mine would go away that easily. I'm going on two weeks now with no major improvements. It's depressing.

12/02/2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

I think mine is a slightly displaced rib due to muscle tension...

12/02/2007 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home