Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mr. Creepy old guy....

I was uploading photos to my gallery during a graveyard shift the other night (http://houstonryan.deviantart.com/store/). One of my co-workers, who is an older, gray-haired man, took some interest. He asked if I was a photographer and what my specialization was. I explained that I took pictures of a wide variety of subjects and did not have a specialty area. He said, "Do you know what I would want to specialize in if I were a photographer? Taking pictures of beautiful women...and they wouldn't even have to be naked either. You could dress them up in beautiful clothing and do their make up to make sure it wasn't too garish..."

Ewww!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Hmm. I didn't know guys could fine other men creepy. Just goes to show you!

(I recently wrote about this subject myself.)

7/02/2007 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home