Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Innocent Flirting to Sexual Harassment

Photo For You Ebay Store

I was sexually harassed for the first time last month. That must mean I'm hot! I know this because Chris Norton on the Phil Hendrie Show stated that it is an well-known fact that ugly people cannot be sexually harassed. :) Actually in all seriousness it was quite awkward to have to deal with that. At first it started out with the person saying things like, "Someone who works here thinks you're cute," or saying things like "you are the cute one" in Spanish, etc. Then it progressed to comments about how I had better be nice to my wife when I went home for Christmas, because she was likely to withhold intimate pleasure if I did not. Then she would make strange comments about "swallowing" and how she was going to "put a hex" on me so that I would fall in love with her. It started out as innocent flirting that was flattering, but turned into a strange situation that left me not knowing what to say. The person was actually transferred to another team for other reasons, so I didn't feel I needed to say anything to her supervisor, but it was a strange feeling. I think it would be even more awkward if it had been an older female who was in a supervisory role over me. I would hate that situation even more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

Sweet. You should have tapped that!

1/27/2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

Yeah? Well this is Kern County and we have the highest rates of Chlamidia and Hepatitis C in the state of California...Oh, and I'm also married (even if separated..not divorce separated/but work related issues)...oh yeah, and she wasn't hot. :)

1/27/2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

Oh, so if she were hot, that would make a difference?

2/14/2006 7:24 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

Did you even read the post? Read it and tell me where you got that question from...Although, if she had been hot, it would have been much more flattering. :)

2/14/2006 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home