Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Capture My Utah Book

I guess I have some more photos that are published in a book.
It is a book made by Media One and Capture My Utah.
I had the feeling that maybe it was like one of those poetry contests, where you enter a poem, are notified that you won, and then they sell the book to all the "winners" (which is basically everyone that sent a poem in)...
I will check it out though and see if it is a cool book or not...


I guess I won a prize at the release party and they had one of my photos blown up and hanging up somewhere... :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Inklings said...

Wow, congratulations!

12/02/2009 7:41 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

that is so awesome, one of these days you'll be photography for National Geographic I bet! you have such awesome talent! :D

12/02/2009 7:56 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

That's so cool! Congrats!

12/02/2009 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home