Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Chauvenist

A female psychiatrist was talking about a pharmaceutical company today that apparently is owned by Japanese owners. She was talking about how arrogant they seemed when they used to go to visit psychiatrists in hospitals back East. She said, "They were so arrogant and they acted like they didn't like talking to women."

I said to the female psychology intern next to me, "I don't mind talking to women, it's the listening part that I find difficult." :)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

Can you say "HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT?"

11/05/2009 6:02 AM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

:)
It's not hostile when they know you are joking...well, I guess it could be taken that way, but my co-workers know it was a joke... :)

11/05/2009 2:29 PM  
Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

MAYBE---I'VE SEEN FILINGS FOR LESS.

11/06/2009 6:24 AM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

What? You're actually supposed to LISTEN to them too? Maybe that's what I've been doing wrong ;-)

11/06/2009 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home