Friday, December 12, 2008

Celebrity Look-a-Likes/Act-a-Likes

These are all the celebrities that people think I look like, or act like...
My sister, Epitome of Sweetness thinks that I act like Matthew Perry (Chandler on Friends)...

Unfortunately, I don't look like this guy, but a person in my graduate Social Psychology class told me that he was watching TV and saw George Clooney talking. He kept thinking that George reminded him of someone he knew. He told me that he realized it was me and that George and I share a lot of the same nonverbal mannerisms.

A woman approached me at a continuing education class in Fresno, CA and asked me if I was related to John Wayne. I told her I was not. She assured me that I should check into my geneology because she was sure that he must be my grandfather or something because we looked so much alike. :)

I was working at a drug treatment center and we were noting how several clients looked like various movie stars. One of the staff explained to everyone that he thought I looked like Brendan Fraser. I wasn't flattered by the comparison, but maybe I should have been.
Who are your celebrity lookalikes/actalikes?

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Inklings said...

I don't think you look like any of them, not sure about the mannerisms though. I can guarantee you aren't John Wayne's grandson though...although my mother DID live in southern California before I was born. :0)

12/12/2008 7:20 PM  
Blogger Delirious said...

When I was a missionary, they said I looked like Olive Oyl. ;/

12/12/2008 10:41 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

You totally remind me of Chandler on Friends...in that role. Watch Friends, Mom, and you'll totally see the resemblance. :) I also think you kinda look like him. I don't know that I have a celebrity look-a-like, but I've had several people tell me I remind them of Carrie Underwood. (I wish. lol)

12/13/2008 9:49 AM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

I get told that I look like Juliann Moore, and when I was younger it was Nicole Kidman. I WISH!!!!

12/13/2008 7:44 PM  
Blogger Lightning Strikes said...

I totally agree with the whole act like Chandler from FRIENDS....Mom you really will agree...just watch!! LOL I don't have a celebrity look a like...

12/15/2008 3:32 PM  
Blogger ~Kris said...

Let's see...
Christie Brinkley
Claudia Shiffer
j/k

12/16/2008 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home