Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gingerbread House

When I was 3 or 4-years old, and we lived in Libby, Montana, I remember that my mom made a cute gingerbread house for Christmas. It had white frosting that looked like snow, M&Ms all over the roof and all over the yard. We wanted to eat it so bad. My mom told us that we could maybe have it after Christmas. Well, Mom and Dad went out on a date one night and we told the babysitter that our mom said we could eat it. Yummy!!! I don't think Mom was very happy about it though...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger deputymomof6 said...

I would have killed you if I was your mom. Be lucky you are alive after this one and the peeing on the cookies one.....

10/13/2008 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told my two little girls this story and now every night the 4-year old says her prayers and emphatically states, "And please bless Daddy that he WON'T DISOBEY HIS MOMMY AND DADDY!!!" :)

10/13/2008 9:57 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Ha ha ha. What else are gingerbread houses for? I say "Eat up!" (don't kill me Melissa :))

10/14/2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

No killing necessary. Not only am I NOT talented enough to make one, if there is one around... I say "eat it" too!! Candy and cookies are to be eaten, not just decorations. If I want decorations, I can get some decorations.

10/15/2008 7:27 PM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

It was yummy ;-)

10/16/2008 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home