Friday, February 02, 2007

90th Birthday...

Tomorrow most of our family is getting together to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday...That means my grandmother has been around since approximately 1917. That means she has lived through both world wars, the invention of the television, the invention of the computer, the constructions of the interstates, etc. I think when she was a little girl in Idaho, it was very much the same as pioneer times. She has seen so much and I think it will be fun to celebrate her life. If I live as long as her, I will make it past 2060... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

You can already say you've lived through both Iraq wars. Yay for us!

2/03/2007 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, not yet..the war isn't over yet and you might not survive... :) PI

2/03/2007 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home